The King’s House School Windsor has grown out of the vision of the King’s Church International community. Since the church’s founding in 1943, the church has always had a vision to invest in children and young people.
In 2007, Pastor Wes Richards, the senior pastor of the church, shared how he had felt the urgency to start a school after the birth of his first grandsons. The motivation to start a school was shared by the leadership and by many of the young parents in the church. So together, the church worked to launch the school in 2012.
As a school, we have benefitted greatly from the investment and support of the church family.
King’s Church International also supports a network of schools in Burkina Faso through a charity called AEAD and has recently given to support the inspirational, community driven Jakes Gerwel Technical School in South Africa.